Time to relax on an elegant, comfortable lounger. On sale with 30% off!
Sink into a large green lounger and relax in your garden. Handmade from an innovative luxury fabric, it won’t fade in the sun and can be left out in the rain.
This lounger is light and easy to move so you can follow the sunshine around your garden. Plus it won't damage your lawn either.
Make a statement whether outdoors in the sun or indoors by the fire.
- Designed for superior outdoor durability; and is soft & comfortable for indoors too
- Made for adults, but great for kids too
- A versatile alternative to heavy garden furniture, it is easily moved from garden to conservatory to TV room; or thrown in the car for a trip to the beach
- Available in both bright and subtle patterned combinations that stay looking new year after year
- Easy to clean - stains like coffee, wine and chocolate simply wipe off
- Carefully designed to provide support for the whole body
- Handmade in our small Kent workshop
- Size: Lounger - 100cm x 145cm
- Manufacturer guarantee: comes with a five-year guarantee against fade and rot
- Fabric: 100% solution-dyed acrylic, approved by the marine industry to withstand the weather. Find out more about our special bean bag material
- Durability: water- and UV- resistant; resists mould and mildew
- Supplied with beans: ready for you to relax
- Care requirements: wipe clean; full guide below
Can I leave this green bean bag lounger out in the rain?
Yes, it is water resistant and dries out fast. Made from solution-dyed acrylic fabric, it will not fade in the sun or rot in the rain. To make your lounger last even longer we’d recommend using a cover during the winter months when you’re not using it, or storing it somewhere dry. Even better, bring it inside as an extra lounge chair for cosy film nights.
Is this green bean bag lounger comfortable?
The generous size and ample filling of this bean bag make it both comfortable and supportive. Carefully designed to allow the free movement of beans around the bag, it moulds around your body without the sagginess of other bean bags. The tear-drop shape, and high back, keep your neck properly supported.
What does the fabric of this green garden lounger feel like?
It is soft, comfortable and breathable: it won't leave you feeling sticky and sweaty after an afternoon lying in the sun! The bean bag fabric is made from special acrylic fibres that combine water- and UV-resistance with the rich look and feel of cotton.
Please note colours may vary based on the screen you are viewing them on.
1. Shipping Costs
The costs of delivery have increased dramatically over the last couple of years. As a small family company we are not able to absorb all of these price rises and have had to reflect them in our shipping prices. We do our best to find the best deals we can, whilst maintaining the delivery standards we expect for Armadillo Sun customers.
Orders with Multiple Products
Bean bag furniture is light, but it is large. It is necessary to therefore charge shipping per item type.
In some instances, it is possible to combine shipping costs when multiple products are ordered. Please contact us directly for a delivery quote for multiple mixed-product orders.
When offers are advertised as free shipping, this is only available to UK Mainland (exc. Highlands) addresses and the Isle of Wight. Unfortunately, due to additional levies charged by delivery companies, this does not include addresses within the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or the Channel Islands. If you order from these areas, we will contact you directly with a quote for the necessary shipping charge.
2. Delivery Times
To Mainland United Kingdom
Excluding the Scottish Highlands, Ireland, N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Isle of Man and any offshore islands.
Almost all of the furniture and homeware sold by Armadillo Sun is handmade on-site in Kent, UK. Standard Delivery includes making-time and is 5–7 working days.
We always work hard to deliver ahead of this estimate and will notify you when your piece of furniture or homeware is out for delivery.
Garden Sofas and Sun Loungers
Please note that the delivery estimate above does not apply to Garden Sofas or Sun Loungers due to the additional time required to make this furniture.
We work to make and deliver Garden Sofas and Sun Loungers within 4 - 6 weeks but this may increase during busy periods. We will keep you notified of the status of your order throughout but please do get-in-touch if you have a specific deadline.
Outside of UK Mainland
Delivery times and costs to locations outside of the UK mainland varies depending on which country and the size of your order. Please contact us for an accurate quote.