Time to relax on an elegant, comfortable lounger. On sale with 25% off!
Sink into a large green lounger and relax in your garden. Handmade from an innovative luxury fabric, it won’t fade in the sun and can be left out in the rain.
This lounger is light and easy to move so you can follow the sunshine around your garden. Plus it won't damage your lawn either.
Make a statement whether outdoors in the sun or indoors by the fire!
- Designed for superior outdoor durability; and is soft & comfortable for indoors too
- Made for adults, but great for kids too
- A versatile alternative to heavy garden furniture, it is easily moved from garden to conservatory to TV room; or thrown in the car for a trip to the beach
- Available in both bright and subtle patterned combinations that stay looking new year after year
- Easy to clean - stains like coffee, wine and chocolate simply wipe off
- Carefully designed to provide support for the whole body
- Handmade in our small Kent workshop
- Size: Lounger - 100cm x 145cm
- Manufacturer guarantee: comes with a five-year guarantee against fade and rot
- Fabric: 100% solution-dyed acrylic, approved by the marine industry to withstand the weather. Find out more about our special bean bag material
- Durability: water- and UV- resistant; resists mould and mildew
- Supplied with beans: ready for you to relax
- Care requirements: wipe clean; full guide below
Can I leave this green lounger out in the rain?
Yes, it is water resistant and dries out fast. Made from solution-dyed acrylic fabric, it will not fade in the sun or rot in the rain. To make your lounger last even longer we’d recommend using a cover during the winter months when you’re not using it, or storing it somewhere dry. Even better, bring it inside as an extra lounge chair for cosy film nights.
Is this green lounger comfortable?
The generous size and ample filling of this bean bag make it both comfortable and supportive. Carefully designed to allow the free movement of beans around the bag, it moulds around your body without the sagginess of other bean bags. The tear-drop shape, and high back, keep your neck properly supported.
What does the fabric of this green lounger feel like?
It is soft, comfortable and breathable: it won't leave you feeling sticky and sweaty after an afternoon lying in the sun! The bean bag fabric is made from special acrylic fibres that combine water- and UV-resistance with the rich look and feel of cotton.
Please note colours may vary based on the screen you are viewing them on.