Relax on a stunning green patterned garden bean bag. On sale with 15% off!
A green bean bag that will make a statement anywhere, indoors and outdoors. Sit back for some well-deserved rest and relaxation. Handmade from an innovative luxury fabric that won’t fade in the sun or go soggy in the rain! You don't need to worry about the weather, just enjoy some you-time.
- Designed for superior outdoor durability and indoor comfort
- Made for adults, but great for kids too
- A versatile alternative to heavy garden furniture, it is easily moved from garden to conservatory to TV room; or thrown in the car for a trip to the beach
- Easy to clean - stains like coffee, wine and chocolate simply wipe off
- Carefully designed to provide support for the whole body
- Handmade in our small Kent workshop
- Size: Chair - 100cm x 120cm
- Manufacturer guarantee: comes with a five-year guarantee against fade and rot
- Fabric: 100% solution-dyed acrylic, approved by the marine industry to withstand the weather. Find out more about our special bean bag material
- Durability: water- and UV- resistant; resists mould and mildew
- Supplied with beans: ready for you to relax
- Care requirements: wipe clean; full guide below
Can I leave this green bean bag out in the rain?
Yes, it is water resistant and dries out fast. Made from solution-dyed acrylic fabric, it will not fade in the sun or rot in the rain. To make your lounger last even longer we’d recommend using a cover during the winter months when you’re not using it, or storing it somewhere dry. Even better, bring it inside as an extra lounge chair for cosy film nights.
Is this green bean bag good for my back?
The generous size and ample filling of this bean bag make it both comfortable and supportive. Carefully designed to allow the free movement of beans around the bag, it moulds around your body without the sagginess of other bean bags. The tear-drop shape, and high back, keep your neck properly supported.
What does the fabric of this green bean bag feel like?
It is soft, comfortable and breathable: it won't leave you feeling sticky and sweaty after an afternoon lying in the sun! The bean bag fabric is made from special acrylic fibres that combine water- and UV-resistance with the rich look and feel of cotton.
Please note colours may vary based on the screen you are viewing them on.