The ultra-comfortable bean bag that can handle the outdoors
Relax onto an outdoor bean bag lounger for resort-level luxury in your own back garden. Made from cotton-soft fabric that won’t leave you sweaty, this is garden furniture you can leave outside all year. No more running lounger cushions in and out of the shed!
Are bean bag loungers comfortable?
We fill our bean bags properly with high grade beans that support and cushion the whole body. They are designed for comfort and relaxation with a teardrop shape to provide back support and free-moving beans to mould snugly around you, without sagging.
Can I leave an outdoor bean bag lounger in the rain?
Yes! Armadillo Sun garden furniture is made from woven acrylic fabric that is approved by the marine industry. The premium beans we use to fill our bean bags do not absorb any water so these loungers dry fast. You get to enjoy every ray of sunshine without risking a soggy bottom!
- Lightweight and portable with a handle sewn into the back – move your bean bag lounger to exactly where you want it. It can even be used on grass without leaving holes in your lawn.
- Made for adults, but great for kids too
- Made from a luxury fabric that is cotton-soft to touch but super-tough against the elements
- Fabric includes resort-grade UV protection so colour does not fade, even when in direct sunlight
- Easy to clean - stains like coffee, wine and chocolate simply wipe off
- Carefully designed and properly filled to provide support for the whole body
- Handmade in our Kent workshop
- Ensure you have a spot for your drink and a snack with an outdoor coffee table in matching or contrasting designs
- Accessorise your outdoor bean bag lounger with luxury garden cushions or a cosy woollen throw
- Size: 100cm x 145cm
- Manufacturer guarantee: comes with a five-year guarantee against fade and rot
- Fabric: 100% solution-dyed acrylic, approved by the marine industry to withstand the weather. Find out more about our special bean bag material
- Durability: water- and UV- resistant; resists mould and mildew
- Supplied with beans: ready for you to relax
- Care requirements: wipe clean; full guide below
Please note colours may vary based on the screen you are viewing them on.
1. Shipping Costs
The costs of delivery have increased dramatically over the last couple of years. As a small family company we are not able to absorb all of these price rises and have had to reflect them in our shipping prices. We do our best to find the best deals we can, whilst maintaining the delivery standards we expect for Armadillo Sun customers.
Orders with Multiple Products
Bean bag furniture is light, but it is large. It is necessary to therefore charge shipping per item type.
In some instances, it is possible to combine shipping costs when multiple products are ordered. Please contact us directly for a delivery quote for multiple mixed-product orders.
When offers are advertised as free shipping, this is only available to UK Mainland (exc. Highlands) addresses and the Isle of Wight. Unfortunately, due to additional levies charged by delivery companies, this does not include addresses within the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or the Channel Islands. If you order from these areas, we will contact you directly with a quote for the necessary shipping charge.
2. Delivery Times
To Mainland United Kingdom
Excluding the Scottish Highlands, Ireland, N. Ireland, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Isle of Man and any offshore islands.
Almost all of the furniture and homeware sold by Armadillo Sun is handmade on-site in Kent, UK. Standard Delivery includes making-time and is 5–7 working days.
We always work hard to deliver ahead of this estimate and will notify you when your piece of furniture or homeware is out for delivery.
Garden Sofas and Sun Loungers
Please note that the delivery estimate above does not apply to Garden Sofas or Sun Loungers due to the additional time required to make this furniture.
We work to make and deliver Garden Sofas and Sun Loungers within 4 - 6 weeks but this may increase during busy periods. We will keep you notified of the status of your order throughout but please do get-in-touch if you have a specific deadline.
Outside of UK Mainland
Delivery times and costs to locations outside of the UK mainland varies depending on which country and the size of your order. Please contact us for an accurate quote.