Pull up a seat in vibrant lime green for a zesty vibe indoors and out
Sink into a lime green bean bag for well-deserved rest and relaxation. Handmade from an innovative luxury fabric, it won’t fade in the sun – or get soggy in the rain! These bean bags are simple to move, and easy to carry, from garden to patio to TV room – they make a statement whether outdoors in the sun or indoors by the fire.
Are you looking for a soft, super comfortable, sun lounger? Have you thought about choosing beanbag furniture? Avoid clunky, awkward, wooden or metal furniture in favour of something more comfortable. Designed for relaxation, this lounging chair is large and filled with just the right amount of beans to mould snugly round your body without sagging. It is firm, and easy to get up out of, with the teardrop shape providing neck support that you can lean back into.
When we say weatherproof, we mean it! This outdoor bean bag lounger is handmade from patterned fabric approved by the marine industry against fade or rot. Whilst it is tough on the elements, it is cottony soft to the touch – order a fabric swatch and feel it for yourself. Available in modern graphic designs, the material holds colour fast so your bean bag will create an impact year after year.
- Designed for superior outdoor durability; and is soft & comfortable for indoors too
- Made for adults, but great for kids too
- A versatile alternative to heavy garden furniture, it is easily moved from garden to conservatory to TV room; or thrown in the car for a trip to the beach
- Available in both bright and subtle patterned combinations that stay looking new year after year
- Easy to clean - stains like coffee, wine and chocolate simply wipe off
- Carefully designed to provide support for the whole body
- Handmade in our small Kent workshop
- Size: Chair - 100cm x 120cm / Lounger - 100cm x 145cm
- Manufacturer guarantee: comes with a five-year guarantee against fade and rot
- Fabric: 100% solution-dyed acrylic, approved by the marine industry to withstand the weather. Find out more about our special bean bag material
- Durability: water- and UV- resistant; resists mould and mildew
- Supplied with beans: ready for you to relax
- Care requirements: wipe clean; full guide below
Can I leave this lime green bean bag out in the rain?
Yes, it is water resistant and dries out fast. Made from solution-dyed acrylic fabric, it will not fade in the sun or rot in the rain. To make your lounger last even longer we’d recommend using a cover during the winter months when you’re not using it, or storing it somewhere dry. Even better, bring it inside as an extra lounge chair for cosy film nights.
Is this lime green bean bag good for my back?
The generous size and ample filling of this bean bag make it both comfortable and supportive. Carefully designed to allow the free movement of beans around the bag, it moulds around your body without the sagginess of other bean bags. The tear-drop shape, and high back, keep your neck properly supported.
What does the fabric of this lime green bean bag feel like?
It is soft, comfortable and breathable: it won't leave you feeling sticky and sweaty after an afternoon lying in the sun! The bean bag fabric is made from special acrylic fibres that combine water- and UV-resistance with the rich look and feel of cotton.
Please note colours may vary based on the screen you are viewing them on.