The ultra-comfortable bean bag that can handle the outdoors
Relax onto an outdoor bean bag lounger for resort-level luxury in your own back garden. Made from cotton-soft fabric that won’t leave you sweaty, this is garden furniture you can leave outside all year. No more running lounger cushions in and out of the shed!
Are bean bag loungers comfortable?
We fill our bean bags properly with high grade beans that support and cushion the whole body. They are designed for comfort and relaxation with a teardrop shape to provide back support and free-moving beans to mould snugly around you, without sagging.
Can I leave an outdoor bean bag lounger in the rain?
Yes! Armadillo Sun garden furniture is made from woven acrylic fabric that is approved by the marine industry. The premium beans we use to fill our bean bags do not absorb any water so these loungers dry fast. You get to enjoy every ray of sunshine without risking a soggy bottom!
- Lightweight and portable with a handle sewn into the back – move your bean bag lounger to exactly where you want it. It can even be used on grass without leaving holes in your lawn.
- Made for adults, but great for kids too
- Made from a luxury fabric that is cotton-soft to touch but super-tough against the elements
- Fabric includes resort-grade UV protection so colour does not fade, even when in direct sunlight
- Easy to clean - stains like coffee, wine and chocolate simply wipe off
- Carefully designed and properly filled to provide support for the whole body
- Handmade in our Kent workshop
- Ensure you have a spot for your drink and a snack with an outdoor coffee table in matching or contrasting designs
- Accessorise your outdoor bean bag lounger with luxury garden cushions or a cosy woollen throw
- Size: 100cm x 145cm
- Manufacturer guarantee: comes with a five-year guarantee against fade and rot
- Fabric: 100% solution-dyed acrylic, approved by the marine industry to withstand the weather. Find out more about our special bean bag material
- Durability: water- and UV- resistant; resists mould and mildew
- Supplied with beans: ready for you to relax
- Care requirements: wipe clean; full guide below
Please note colours may vary based on the screen you are viewing them on.